Ha! You would like to read this, wouldn't you?
I am a tall, slender build woman, who's age shall be a riddle
for all eternety :) My birthday is at August 20. I normaly wear
contacts, except when they hurt, than I wear glasses... I like to
keep my hair short, around the chin, like on the picture.
Lets see, what more can I tell? I like tea very much, all kinds
of tea flavours, except melon, that is really
yuk! I don't drink coffee, i tried a few times, but didn't like
the taste of it; I can't understand what people see in it!
- I was born and raised on Terschelling, which is
an small island in the northern parts of Holland.
(Look it up, you will see it's almost the biggest
of all the dutch islands!)
- When I was 8 my daddy, who is a teacher, moved to
Holten, were I grew up, and did all the naughty
things you can expect of a healthy dutch girl.
- I went to elementary school here, not much fun if
you are used to an island!
- I went to High School where I graduated after 6
- I moved to Enschede and spend two years on
the Technological University in Twente where I
pretended to study Computer Science.
- Well, I didn't like the University, so I went to
the HIO (Hogere Informatica Opleiding =
College for Computer Science) at which I
graduated. They gave me a degree in Computer
- Next I started my own company 'Polyware'.
Oh! I baked a bread the other day, it was my first one, so it
deserves a place here. I thought it would be a difficult process
but no, just buy a box full of ingredients, some kneading, and
into the oven. 50 minutes later you have the smell of a
dillicious bread going through your house...